Church Street, Littlehampton
Glyn Jones and Company are delighted to offer for sale this well presented luxury 'tailored living' first floor retirement apartment.
The accommodation comprises; a spacious entrance hall with large built-in cupboard, a living/dining room, modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances, a modern wet room and one large double bedroom. Additional benefits are; modern electric heating and double glazing.
Residents benefit from extensive amenities which include an onsite restaurant, estates manager, careline, camera door entry system, lifts to all floors, landscaped gardens and a laundry room. Claridge House also has a guest suite which is available for hire.
No forward chain.
Claridge House is conveniently situated within close proximity of the town centre where local amenities can be found including the shopping precinct, library and doctors surgery.
The sea front and riverside is also within close proximity, as is the mainline railway station.
Further afield is Rustington village with a shopping precinct, and transport links.
Tenure: 125 year lease from 2011
Maintenance: £680pcm Approx.
Ground Rent: £200 Per Annum
• Cleaning of communal windows
• Water rates for communal areas and apartments
• Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Upkeep of gardens and grounds
• Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
• Contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas
• Buildings insurance
• 1 Hours domestic assistance per a week is included in the service charge.
We recommend you have this verified by your legal representative at your earliest convenience.