Claridge House, Church Street, Littlehampton
- Luxury Second Floor Tailored Living Apartment - Age Restriction 70 +
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Double Aspect Lounge / Diner
- Fitted Kitchen With Integral Appliances
- Wet Room / W.C
- Extensive Communal Facilities
- No Forward Chain
- hen With Integral Appliances | Wet Room / W.C | Extensive Communal Facilities | No Forward Chain | A
- Camera Door Entry System | Lifts To All Floors
- Landscaped Gardens | Guest Suite | Laundry Room
Claridge House is in our opinion the most desirable retirement block in the town and was built by reputable builders, McCarthy & Stone in 2011.
The block has an age restriction for "over 70's" and has lifts to all floors. The property itself is has an entrance hall with storage cupboards, a dual aspect lounge / diner with views overlooking the gardens, fitted kitchen with integral appliances, two double bedrooms and a "jack and jill" wet room/w.c that is accessible from the bedroom and the hallway.
The property has a 24 hour emergency call system via cords that can be pulled.
Communal facilities include a residents lounge where social events and activities take place, a laundry room, well-being suite and a restaurant which has table service and serves freshly prepared meals daily (for an additional charge). There is also a guest suite with accommodation that can be booked for an additional charge.
There is a 24 hour emergency call system provided by a personal pendant and call points in the bedroom and bathroom as well as onsite management 24 hours a day. One hour of domestic support per week is included in the service charge at Claridge House with additional services including care and support available at an extra charge. However, this can be from as little as 15 minutes per session which can be increased or decreased to suit your needs.
Claridge House is conveniently situated within close proximity of the town centre where local amenities can be found including the shopping precinct, library and doctors surgery.
The sea front and riverside is also within close proximity, as is the mainline railway station.
Further afield is Rustington village with a shopping precinct, and transport links.
Tenure: 125 year lease from 2011
We recommend you have this verified by your legal representative at your earliest convenience.
Service charges include-
• Cleaning of communal windows
• Water rates for communal areas and apartments
• Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Upkeep of gardens and grounds
• Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
• Contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas
• Buildings insurance
• 1 Hours domestic assistance per a week is included in the service charge.