This Luxury Penthouse Apartment occupies the entire top floor (2nd floor) of this exclusive new development, with accommodation extending to approximately 1750 sq.ft (162.5 m2).
The private entrance is at first floor level with an impressive internal staircase giving access to the spacious second floor landing, with large cloakroom.
All principle rooms are bright and spacious, with stylish glass skylights creating an airy feel with lots of natural light.
The fitted kitchen is of high quality, with granite worktops and Neff integrated appliances, and a separate utility room with washer dryer.
There are two bedroom suites, both with luxury fully tiled ensuite bathrooms, and the principle bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes and a further walk in dressing area.
The roof garden is accessed from both the kitchen and the principle bedroom, it enjoys a favoured south west aspect and views across to Rustington's St Peters and St Pauls church.
Harwood Apartments is an exclusively designed development, individual in appearance whilst entirely in keeping with the road and sympathetic to the neighbourhood.
The design is characteristic of a substantial detached dwelling with an eminent pre-war styling. Traditional cavity wall construction with a brick and rendered finish, oak framed pillared portico entrance and a square bay frontage with leaded light windows.
Externally there is an attractive communal garden to the rear (West) and allocated private parking to the front.
The high specification finish is to exacting standards and includes many of the latest design features, including;
- White finished 'v' grooved Capri internal doors
- Portico entrance & front door finished in oak
- Satin & chrome door furniture
- Burford contemporary white skirting & architraves with satin finish
- UPVC window frames (Triple Glazed)
- Gas fired combination boilers with underfloor heating
- Safety and security systems in place for future-proof living
- Built-in wardrobe in bedroom(s)
- Video door entry system connected to hallway
- Mains operated smoke detectors
- Sky TV and DAB Radio
- Carpeted throughout (except bathrooms and kitchens)
- Proposed 'A' rating for energy efficiency
- Fully tiled walls and floors
- White vanity units
- High quality bathroom accessories
- Thermostatic shower valve
- Rain dance shower head
- Hand held shower
- Low level shower trays and glass shower screens