Harwood Apartments is an exclusively designed development, individual in appearance whilst entirely in keeping with the road and sympathetic to the neighbourhood.
The design is characteristic of a substantial detached dwelling with an eminent pre-war styling. Traditional cavity wall construction with a brick and rendered finish, oak framed pillared portico entrance and a square bay frontage with leaded light windows.
This superior traditional styling to the exterior betrays a more contemporary well-planned interior living space.
The accommodation provides a good size open plan living / dining room, with fully integrated kitchen including quality appliances. There are two double bedrooms, the master with en-suite bathroom or shower room, plus a second bathroom. All ground floor apartments enjoy an outside space, by way of either a private patio area and apartment No. 4 benefits from a south facing balcony.
Externally there will be attractive communal garden to the rear (West) and allocated private parking to the front.
The high specification finish is to exacting standards and includes many of the latest design features, including;
- White finished 'v' grooved Capri internal doors
- Portico entrance & front door finished in oak
- Satin & chrome door furniture
- Burford contemporary white skirtings & architraves with satin finish
- UPVC window frames (Triple Glazed)
- Gas fired combination boilers with underfloor heating
- Safety and security systems in place for future-proof living
- Built-in wardrobe in bedroom(s)
- Video door entry system connected to hallway
- Mains operated smoke detectors
- Sky TV and DAB Radio
- Carpeted throughout (except bathrooms and kitchens)
- Proposed 'A' rating for energy efficiency