THE ASKING PRICE HAS BEEN SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCED of this outstanding detached residence occupying a prime position on the exclusive private 'Willowhayne' estate.
The property was constructed in 2013 to an extremely high specification for the current vendors with every care taken in the design with state of the art technology and the most up to date building methods to create this stunning, energy efficient home.
The spacious internal accommodation comprises six bedrooms; four reception rooms and six bathrooms (four en suite), whilst outside there is a generous, established rear garden; an enclosed, southerly aspect front garden and an extensive car parking area.
Particular features include:-
- Scandia Hus timber framed construction with high level of insulation
- Triple Glazed timber doors and windows
- Quality handmade kitchen
- Provision for internal lift
- Ventilation/heat recovery system
- Smart Home automation providing remote organisation lighting, security and audio
- Remainder of 10 year warranty
- Under floor heating to bathrooms
- Roof garden
- LED lighting throughout
- Double Garage with electric door
The highly regarded 'Willowhayne' private estate in position on the borders of Rustington/East Preston, within close proximity to the seafront (approximately 0.5 miles), Rustington's comprehensive shopping parade (approx. 1.5 miles) and Angmering mainline railway station, which provides a regular service to London Victoria via Gatwick, is located within (approx. 1 mile).
**INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO FULLY APPRECIATE THIS STUNNING RESIDENCE**
LIVINGROOM/KITCHEN33' 6" x 18' 4" (10.21m x 5.59m)