Each apartment is completely self-contained with its own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it. When you fancy some company you'll find the Owners' Lounge a poplar and relaxed meeting place.
Hale Loge is conveniently located for the shops, services and local amenities. You can enjoy outings, visits and holidays, knowing that your home is safe and secure.
To ensure you have the time to enjoy your new lifestyle, all communal maintenance and upkeep of the development is taken care of. All those irritating, time consuming jobs like window cleaning - and even the gardening - are now someone else's problem. You can just relax.
The safety and security features in your apartment, along with all the maintenance, running costs and upkeep of the communal areas, including the lift, are covered by a management charge every six months, so you can budget with confidence.
Your free rime is yours to enjoy and spend as you wish, with friends, neighbours, family or just by yourself.
Home to superb award-winning sandy beaches, a bustling marina and harbour and stunning contemporary architecture, Littlehampton on England's sunny south coast is the perfect place to enjoy your retirement.
This seaside town's attractions include the famously unusual East Beach Café (named one of The Times' 20 best places to eat by the beach 2013), Harbour Park and the unique seafront Long Bench with it's engraved messages.
The Littlehampton Ferry will transport you from the East and West beaches during the summer months to the West Beach Local Nature Reserve - a Site of Special Scientific Interest.
You can enjoy sailing, diving and fishing on the River Arun or simply take in the views from a waterside restaurant of café.
Located just half a mile from the seafront and only 0.2 miles from the start of the high street, this development is in an ideal location. The high street itself offers a wide range of both local and national brand named shops, where you can pick up all the essentials.
Littlehampton has various open spaces. If you enjoy a gentle stroll, the town is perfectly situated to allow you to e a s active as you desire. A number if performance groups are also based here, so a weekend may consist of seeing an opera, a concert or indeed a piece of theatre.
The Windmill Entertainment Centre boats a cinema and theatre and is on the seafront, where you can enjoy beautiful views out across the harbour after watching a film, or visit the viewing station further down the beach.
The Harbour Park amusement park is a poplar attraction and ideal for taking the grandchildren when they come to visit. Littlehampton has much to offer and this vibrant town is perfect for retirement.
Littlehampton benefits from excellent transport links. Littlehampton Railway Station offers direct services to Brighton, London Victoria, Gatwick Airport, Chichester and Southampton. Bus services are plentiful, connecting Littlehampton to the surrounding towns and villages.
Safety and security
- Secure video door entry linked to your digital call alarm system.
- 24 hour Careline support system provided via a digital call system
- Intruder alarms to all apartments
- Mains connected smoke detector
- Fitted Kitchen with integral fridge and frost-free freezer
- Brushed stainless steel waist height oven
- Brushed stainless steel chimney hood
- Ceramic hob
- Stainless steel sink with mixer tap
- Zanussi washer/dryer
- Slip resistant flooring
- Thermostatic shower
- Fitted mirrored wall unit with shaver socket
- Mixer taps
- Heated towel rail
- Extractor fan
- Slip resistant flooring
Heating and Finishes
- Energy efficient and economical low carbon heating
- Heating insulation to NHBC standards
- Walls painted in gardenia emulsion
- Ceramic wall tiling to kitchen and shower room
- Age exclusive development
- Lift to all floors
- Landscaped gardens
- Car park
- Proximity fob door entry system to the main entrance of the development
- Lodge Manager
- Fully furnished Owners' Lodge
- Fully furnished Guest Suite
- Refuse Room
- Double glazing throughout
- Telephone and television points in living room and main bedroom
- Fitted mirrored wardrobe to main bedroom
- Illuminated light switches
- Home internet shopping service*
- Constructed to NHBC standards with 10 year warranty
*Online shopping for groceries is available through your Lodge Manager
Luxury New Retirement Development
Ground Floor Two Bedroom Apartment with En-suite to Master