An 85% Shared Ownership mid-terrace house with accommodation across three floor comprising of entrance hall with stairs to first floor landing, modern kitchen with integral appliances, a ground floor w.c and a west facing lounge/diner. On the first floor there is a landing as well as two double bedrooms and a bathroom/w.c with shower. On the top floor there is a further double bedroom making a total of three double bedrooms within the property.
The property is presented in very good decorative order throughout and other notable features include an enclosed west facing garden as well as an allocated parking space.
The property is a shared ownership property with no ground rent or maintenance charges on the remaining 15%. Any prospective purchaser will have the right to purchase the remaining part of the property in 5 years time.
Situated within a development built approximately 5 years ago which is approximately 2 miles north of Littlehampton town centre. Littlehampton has many attractions including delightful river side walks along the River Arun. The position is also within close proximity of Morrison's supermarkets and major trunk roads giving access to Worthing and Brighton to the East and Chichester to the West. The historic City of Arundel is within a few miles where many local attractions can also be found. Littlehampton also offers a mainline railway station.
Property Information - Tenure: Leasehold (94 years remaining)
Ground Rent: N/A
We understand that there is an estate charge of £260 per annum.
We recommend you have this verified by your legal representative at your earliest convenience.
LOUNGE/DINER16' 5" x 15' 2" (5m x 4.62m)
KITCHEN10' 9" x 7' 10" (3.28m x 2.39m)
BEDROOMONE15' 2" x 15' 2" (4.62m x 4.62m)
BEDROOMTWO15' 2" x 9' 10" (4.62m x 3m)
BEDROOMTHREE15' 2" x 9' 10" (4.62m x 3m)
85% Shared Ownership (No Rent To Pay On The Remaining 15%)
Three Double Bedrooms
Spacious Lounge / Diner
Modern Kitchen With Integral Appliances | Modern Bathroom / W.C