An outstanding pair of two newly built semi detached houses which boast partial sea views and are located in an enviable position within close proximity to the beach, bus routes and shops. The properties have been designed to a high specification for contemporary living and benefit from a stunning finish throughout. Particular features include a superb 'Hamilton Stone' kitchen finished in matt grey with Quartz worktops and integrated appliances. On the ground floor there is also a bright and spacious lounge/dining room with doors to a low maintenance garden with a granite patio.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms with feature vaulted ceilings. The master bedroom boasts a superb en-suite shower room, build in wardrobe and 'Juliet' balcony. The family bathroom and en-suite are finished with contemporary white sanitary ware and porcelain tiles.
Additional features include engineered wooden flooring to the ground floor, a 10 Year LABC Warranty, underfloor heating throughout and off road parking.
- Rationel high quality Aluminium timber clad windows and external doors
- Hamilton Stone Kitchen, finished in matt grey, with Quartz worktops and Neff appliances
- Integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine and wine cooler
- Oak Engineered Flooring to the Ground Floor
- Timber and glass staircase
- Vaulted ceilings to all bedrooms
- Juliet Balconies to master bedroom
- Porcelain Tiles to the Bathroom and ensuite
- Carpets to stairs and first floor
- Rear granite patios
- Block paved driveway
- Solar panels
- Fitted intruder alarm
- 10 Year LABC Building Warranty
Eirene Avenue is located in a sought after position with close proximity of the beach. Goring Road can be found within a mile, providing a good range of shops, cafes and amenities.There are also great transport links with a regular bus service to Worthing.
Worthing town centre has excellent high street shopping, restaurants and bars. Leisure venues can also be found including the Pier, theatre, cinemas and Splash Point Leisure Complex. There are also excellent transport links to London and the surrounding areas.
KITCHEN/BREAKFASTROOM16' 10 Max" x 12' 11 Max" (5.13m x 3.94m)