An exceptional extended white washed brick and flint end of terrace cottage built circa 1720 with later additions and originally constructed and forming part of the Village Alms House.
Sympathetically modernised with many original features the cottage offers deceptive and adaptable accommodation with the benefit of off road parking and delightful cottage style west facing rear garden. Accommodation comprises garden room, reception hallway/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Angmering is centrally situated on the West Sussex Coast almost midway between the cathedral city of Chichester and Brighton. The village is located just off the A259 which provides good links to the neighbouring towns of Littlehampton, Bognor Regis and Worthing. Angmering mainline railway station is found within approximately 1.5 miles and provides a regular service to Gatwick Airport and London.
GARDENROOM14' 5" x 9' 5" (4.39m x 2.87m)
RECEPTIONHALLWAY/DININGROOM13' 7" x 11' 8" (4.14m x 3.56m)